Hey, Guys!! The Time Flies way to Fast, We are already in the month of June. We have Successfully completed Five months. This June Month is a very Auspicious month as Ramadan fasting starts. I will Try my best to make your Ramadan 2017 very Special to everyone out there with our Ramadan Mubarak Quotes. Ramadan is the Holy Festival and most awaited Celebration for Islamic Friends. It has a great Significance in Islamic Culture.
Ramadan is a holy festival Celebrated For 1 month by all the Muslims in the World.Every Year Ramadan Festival is Celebrated in the ninth month of Islamic calendar. These Ramadan Dates Vary from Georgian Calendar, So Every Year Ramadan Dates Changes. Now, Ramadan 2017 Dates are Started on the evening of Friday, 26 May and end on the evening of Saturday, 24 June (This Date may Vary According to visual sightings of Moon).
Ramadan Mubarak 2017: Ramadan Fasting Importance
This Festival is Special to Every Muslim across the World, They have Faith in God and will Fast For 1 month this Fasting is called Ramadan Fasting. While fasting Muslims will Stop consuming food, drinking liquids, smoking, and will not engage in sexual relations. According to Quran Violation of the above-mentioned Rules, while Fasting will be considered as SIN. Fasting is mandatory for adult Muslims, Some exceptional Cases are those who are suffering from an illness, old age people, pregnant, breastfeeding, diabetic, chronically ill or menstruating. Ramadan says to increase of doing good deeds and charity.
Ramadan Festival is Celebrated on end of the 29th day. On this day Muslims Make Special Dishes like Haleem, Biriyani, Sheer Kurma, Kurbani Ka Meeta etc. They make this Day by taking the blessings from Elder, Offer Ramadan Kareem and Have Family Lunches. Muslims Invite There Hindu Neighbours and have to Get to Gethers. I have a Very good Plan to make your Ramadan 2017 Festival Very Special. Send your Love in the Form of Greetings, Messages. We have Collected the best Ramadan 2017, Quotes, Wishes, Sms, Greeting, Status. Just You need to Copy our Quotes and Ramadan Images and Use as Whatsapp Status, Dp.
Happy Ramadan 2017 Quotes: Ramadan KareemWishes
- Welcome the month of Ramadan with the heart filled with peace, harmony and joy. May the divine blessings of Allah protect and guide you.
- After Eid-ul-fitr, may you find the utmost source of bliss and gaiety. Enjoy every purifying moment of Ramadan! Be blessed!
- As the auspicious month of Ramadan starts, may the crescent-shaped moon brighten your path toward enlightenment and may Allah bless you with peace and grace. Wishing you a Happy Ramadan!
- Your sincere prayers, your devotion, your faith in Allah, will make you a better human to serve this society with wisdom and truth. Happy Ramadan.
- I am praying that happiness will find you as you are walking down the street. Happy Ramadan!
May this Ramadan bring you the utmost in peace and prosperity.
- Walk humbly, Talk politely, Dress neatly, Treat kindly, Pray attentively, Donate generously. May Allah bless and protect you!
- May this holy month of Ramadan chase away the depression and misery that is getting the best out of you. Happy Ramadan!
- May Allah always guide you all throughout your journey in life. I wish this Ramadan will infuse you with courage That will help you be triumphant over the adversities of life. Happy Ramadan!
- As you fast and offer prayers to Allah, may you find your peace and happiness? Have a peaceful and happy Ramadan!
- That time of the year has come. A month to repent from our wrong-doings and sin. May all of us find peace on this Ramadan. Happy Ramadan Kareem!
- Ramadan Mubarak May Allah Shower all his blessings on you Welcome the crescent moonlight As it hangs above in the night That Allah will strengthen your faith Surely it’ll bring blessing in your fate. Ramadan Mubarak!
- Though we sow some striving. Allah will turn this into blessing. It’s a month of fruitful sacrifice Ramadan brings rewards into our lives. Ramadan Mubarak!
- The Qur’an reveals that Ramadan serves as guidance to mankind. To glorify Allah in the midst of everything. Giving thanksgiving to him who blesses your way. Ramadan Mubarak!
- It’s a time of reflection. It’s a moment of purification. Allah sees all things. And rewards greatly. Ramadan Mubarak!
- May your days be glad Peace and joy to add It’s a long month journey But filled with felicity. Wishing you a happy Ramadan.
- Qur’an reminds us that we have to stay pure before the throne of Allah. As Ramadan is fast approaching, Let’s prepare our hearts and minds that We may be united spiritually with the almighty one. Ramadan Mubarak! Ramadan Kareem Share this card in facebook Ramadan Kareem Wishes, Ramadan Kareem Greetings and Messages
- As the Qur’an is recited during the Ramadan season, I pray that our hearts and minds agree to what we read and practice it in our lives. It’s the doing that counts, not just mere utterance. Ramadan Kareem!
- The key to success is reflected in the Qur’an. May we find blessing and guidance as we recite it altogether in the Ramadan days. Happy Ramadan!
- Qur’an unfolds many secrets and blessings to success. May Allah bless everyone who finds meaning and truth In the words of the holy Qur’an. Often we neglect the value of prayer and fasting during Ramadan. If we truly want to honor Allah, Our hearts will be wholeheartedly committed to it. Ramadan Kareem!
- Ramadan is more than just a tradition or a religious practice. It’s an act of worship towards Allah and the teachings of Qur’an. Ramadan Kareem!
Ramadan Mubarak Whatsapp, Facebook Status:
- As we bow in humility, prayers and thanksgiving May we find real and long lasting blessing Ramadan Kareem!
- A Muslim’s heart and soul Is given to the one who sees it all To bless every knee in fervent prayer and sacrifice Of rewards folded a hundred times. Happy Ramadan. Ramadan Kareem!
- Ramadan calls for humility and submission to Allah, the almighty. Blessings, favor, peace and joy are on the way. Ramadan Kareem!
- Humility for prosperity Sacrifice for blessings Bended knees for rewards Heart laid down for worship To Allah who deserves these all. Ramadan Kareem!
- Happy Ramadan Wishes and Ramadan Kareem Wishes May the month of Ramadan be cheerful.
- May you able to receive the greatest Blessings of Ramadan celebration. Yet again, the time has come to ask forgiveness for the wrongdoings and sins. It’s time we pray and consider our actions to others. This is one of the times where we give our abundance To the ones who need it most. May Allah guide us all. As we celebrate the holy month of Ramadan, May Allah shower His blessings upon you and your family. May you have a solemn and peaceful celebration of Ramadan.
- May the divine graces of Allah be on you. May this month of Ramadan be a month of abundance, A month of compassion, And assistance for you and your family. Even if all the ink in this world is the sea Plus the water from the lakes and rivers, The words of Allah will not be drained; For Allah is vast inability and insight. Ramadan Quotes, Ramadan Wishes Quotes Share this on Facebook
- Here is Allah, the one God, the designer, the maker. All the most beautiful names belong to Him. He is the greatest and most sensible. Happy Ramadan!
- You cannot count all the blessing that Allah has given you, you will run out of numbers to recall them. But I am grateful to Allah for giving me a friend like you. A blessed Ramadan to you. Allow this month to be the time of forgiveness and repenting. Repent all the sins and the mistakes you’ve done. Have a blessed Ramadan. May the greatness of Allah fulfill your desires and dreams, With happiness and peace around you. This month is full of blessing and wisdom. Ask all your desires to Allah and he will listen Because you’re a wonderful person and I’m glad to have met you. Happy Ramadan!
Happy Ramadan Greetings For Family and Friends
- I am wishing you good health, happiness, and fulfillment in this holy celebration. May Allah grant you His wisdom and blessings. Let us commemorate the teachings of Quran on this celebration, Clear our ways and ask for forgiveness. Be a blessing to each and everyone. Ramadan Wishes in English, Ramadan Mubarak Wishes Wishing that Allah may give you all the desires of your heart. Happy Ramadan!
- “Fasting is, first and foremost, an exercise for identifying and managing adversity in all its forms. With faith, in full conscience, fasting calls women and men to an extra degree of self-awareness.” —Tariq Ramadan, professor of Contemporary Islamic Studies at Oxford University
- “Through prayer, fasting, and studying, God will answer.” —Monica Johnson, Screenwriter Monica Johnson
- “Start the practice of self-control with some penance; begin with fasting.” —Mahavira, who is considered the founder of Jainism
- “Having soon discovered to be great, I must appear so, and therefore studiously avoided mixing in society, and wrapped myself in mystery, devoting my time to fasting and prayer.” —Nat Turner, an enslaved African American who led a rebellion of slaves and free blacks in Southampton County, Virginia
- “We observe that in the scriptures, fasting almost always is linked with prayer. Without prayer, fasting is not complete fasting; it’s simply going hungry.” —Joseph B. Wirthlin, an American religious leader
- “A fast is not a hunger strike. Fasting submits to God’s commands. A hunger strike makes God submit to our demands.” —Edwin Louis Cole, the founder of the Christian Men’s Network
- “Periodic fasting can help clear up the mind and strengthen the body and the spirit.” —Ezra Taft Benson, religious leader who served as United States Secretary of Agriculture
- “We must master our egoism, and through this mastery, step outside ourselves and educate ourselves in giving. “Fasting requires that we rediscover all that is alive around us, and reconcile ourselves with our environment.” —Tariq Ramadan, professor of Contemporary Islamic Studies at Oxford University
- “The philosophy of fasting calls upon us to know ourselves, to master ourselves, and to discipline ourselves the better to free ourselves. To fast is to identify our dependencies, and free ourselves from them.” —Tariq Ramadan, professor of Contemporary Islamic Studies at Oxford University
- “Instead of looking outside of ourselves and counting potential enemies, fasting summons us to turn our glance inward, and to take the measure of our greatest challenge: the self, the ego, in our own eyes and as others see us.” —Tariq Ramadan, professor of Contemporary Islamic Studies at Oxford University
- “Fasting, coupled with mighty prayer, is powerful.” — Joseph B. Wirthli
- “Prayer is reaching out after the unseen; fasting is letting go of all that is seen and temporal. Fasting helps express, deepen, confirm the resolution that we are ready to sacrifice anything, even ourselves to attain what we seek for the kingdom of God.” — Andrew Murra
- “By fasting, the body learns to obey the soul; by praying for the soul learns to command the body.” — William Secker
- May the divine Allah bless you with peaceful and prosperous life throughout the year.Happy Ramadan!
Happy Ramadan Quotes: Ramadan Kareem Wishes
That time of the year has come.
A month to repent from our wrong-doings and sin.
May all of us find peace on this Ramadan.
Happy Ramadan Kareem!
May the Spirit of Ramadan stay in our heart and
illuminate our soul from within.
May Allah’s immaculate grace and exceptional wisdom
conquer your life as you celebrate this holy month of Ramadan.
Have a blessed and peaceful Ramadan!
I hope you will achieve the purification of the soul
upon commemorating the month of Ramadan.
Wishing you a blessed and happy Ramadan!
May Allah shower you with loads of blessings
On the holy month of Ramadan.
Celebrate and be blessed!
Ramadan is a month of Allah,
Whose beginning is Mercy,
Whose middle is Forgiveness,
Whose end is Freedom from Fire.
May the holy month of Koran’s revelation
be the harbinger of your prosperity, success, harmony, peace and joy in your life…
Allah’s blessings will always be on us.
Celebrate and enjoy as once again,
we will be given a chance to repent and ask
for forgiveness for our sins and be forgiven.
I wish that this upcoming Ramadan
bring you happiness and prosperity for all your life.
Have a blessed one!
May this holy month of Ramadan
chase away the depression and misery
that is getting the best out of you.
The light of wisdom
has touched your soul.
may this wisdom stay with you always.
May Allah bless you always.
Please accept my joyful
and loved wishes
for you and your family
on this holy season of Ramzan.
On this holy Ramzan,
I close my eyes,
and silently make a wish,
for you to be blessed with love and joy.
On this Auspicious Occasion
May the holy crescent moon
fill your life with wisdom,
and May Allah bless you
with grace and prosperity.
May Allah keep you safe,
from all the bad happenings
in this world.